- Dress Code:
- No flip-flops, swimwear, uncovered torsos, men wearing vests, sweat pants, sweatshirts, sport shoes or headgears and / or football / basketball team jerseys are allowed into the premises of SWAG IBIZA CLUB.
- Backpacks, luggage or big bags are not permitted (except ladies handbags).
- There is no cloakroom available at the venue. Large bags or backpacks are not allowed inside the premises.
- The entrance to a place of public gathering such as the club SWAG IBIZA CLUB takes sole responsibility for each client that accesses the venue, there is an obligation on behalf of the company to provide accessibility for disabled people and the distribution of the first aid kit for accidents, Not so for the aggravation of chronic diseases.
- Both SWAG IBIZA CLUB shall process your personal data as joint controllers, for the purposes of taking images and recording video at the event to advertise it in any media, including web sites and social media.
Basis for legitimacy: consent given when purchasing the ticket. Your personal data shall be kept as long as it’s bound by law or in the event you exercise your right to erasure.
You may exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, or, where applicable, object, by written enquiry to our address, stating which right has been neglected, including a copy of your ID card: SWAG IBIZA CLUB at: Swag Ibiza Club, Av. de la Murtra, 5, 07817 Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Islas Baleares, España; or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you consider your right to personal data protection has been neglected, you shallmake a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
For further information on personal data protection, please check the following link: https://www.swagibizaclub.com/your-data-is-safe/
The norms of use and protection of users of the website:
- The objective of the present document is to establish norms of use and safeguard the protection of the users of this website, which is property of SWAG IBIZA CLUB, Av arrer de la Murtra, 5, 07817 Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Islas Baleares, España
- SWAG IBIZA CLUB makes available through www.swagibizaclub.com information and personalized services related to our venues, such as the online sale of entrance tickets, reservation of rooms and customer service, with the intention of improving our sales relationship and effectively managing requests made by our clients.
- The use of the page and/or its services signifies full acceptance without reservations, and the validity of each and every one of the General Conditions contained in these norms of use. The access and use of determined services offered to users in www.swagibizaclub.com may be subject to determined conditions that, depending on the case complete or substitute these norms of use, by which the user, prior to access and use of the services and content, must read and accept aforementioned conditions.
2. Use of the website and services:
- The user agrees to use the page www.swagibizaclub.com and the available services on the site, in a manner in agreement with the law, principles of good faith, ethics, good practices and public security, as well as the present norms of use. In consequence, the user must refrain from using the website www.swagibizaclub.com or services for illegal purposes or effects or contrary to what is established in the present Norms of Use, damaging the rights and interests of third parties or that in any way may harm the website www.swagibizaclub.com or impede its normal use.
- SWAG IBIZA CLUB may, in order to improve the operation of its website and to the benefit of its users, modify unilaterally, and at any moment and without prior notice, the rendered service or any substantial aspect of the present page, or operational or technical conditions and use of the services of www.swagibizaclub.com
- The access to any type of content on the page www.swagibizaclub.com does not imply any license to reproduce and/or distribute and reproduction or distribution is not permitted without the previous consent of SWAG IBIZA CLUB.
3.Protection of personal information of users by SWAG IBIZA CLUB:
- SWAG IBIZA CLUB complies with the current legislation on personal data protection. For further information on personal data protection, please check the following link: https://www.swagibizaclub.com/your-data-is-safe/
4. Links to third party content:
- SWAG IBIZA CLUB does not exercise any control, nor does it assume responsibility for the information contained on the websites of third parties which may be accessed by links. The presence of these links on the website www.swagibizaclub.com is purely informative and in no case signifies suggestion, invitation or recommendation of their use.
5. Guarantee and interruption of service:
- SWAG IBIZA CLUB does its best to maintain the continuity of information and services offered on the website www.swagibizaclub.com but cannot however, guarantee the continuity and availability of these services in the future.
- SWAG IBIZA CLUB exempts itself from any responsibility from damages or harm of all types that may be caused by the improper functioning or unavailability of the website www.swagibizaclub.com and its related communication systems, resulting from force majeure or interruption or interferences with the networks of transmission of information.
6. Contact information:
- Clients may contact SWAG IBIZA CLUB in the attention of: email@example.com.
7. Applicable Jurisdiction:
- The website of SWAG IBIZA CLUB abides by the Spanish law, by which the resolution of any controversy that may arise with users, with respect to the conditions of use and any other claim with regards to the contents and services of the website, will be resolved by the Courts of Ibiza, and will be interpreted in compliance with the Spanish Law, with both parties renouncing their own jurisdiction area or any other that may correspond to them.